I love baking chocolate chip cookies and have always loved cookies, they really hit the spot! I have made this recipe of chocolate cookies quite a number of times now and wish to share it with you chocolate lovers. One of the ingredients I am going to push for you to include is the healthy and tasty cacao powder; packed with antioxidants and magnesium, you will be able to enjoy your cookies and know you are benefiting from them.
- One cup of soft butter
- Half a cup of sugar/honey
- Half a cup of raw Cacao powder
- Two eggs
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Three cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 and half teaspoon of salt
- A pack of chocolate chips
Oven: 350 F (175C)
- Add butter and sugar into a bowl and whisk until creamed.
- When creamy, add eggs one by one into bowl and then the vanilla, baking soda, cacao powder and flour – now use hands to mix all together.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Begin forming a ball shape and pushing the dough down according the preference.
- Bake for 10mins in oven until golden brown
This is my favourite recipe to cook on any day of the week! It really is a pleasant dessert to consume, especially with the cacao powder in it. Some of the benefits of Cacao powder for you:
- Mood improver – contains amandamide (bliss molecule) that produces euphoria.
- Hormone helper – contains serotonin that improves your overall well being. Ideal for woman during PMS.
- Heart protector – contains anti inflammatory antioxidant. Also improves blood circulation.
- Prevents aging – polyphenol antioxidants are in Cacao that prevent aging and keep your skin looking good.
You can buy high quality Cacao powder from:
http://amzn.to/2letjy5 – Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Cacao / Cocoa Powder 500g
http://amzn.to/2lKLQ8x – Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder – 500g (Certified Organic)